Friday, August 29, 2008

"Fishing in the Dark!"

So, today I decided to be the greatest wife in the world, and while Trav was at Football practice with Garrett, I got the boat, dinner, treats and the tackle box ready. Then I called Trav with the news that we were going fishing tonight! Minus the millions of bugs....it was actually really fun! Tally: Trav= 3 Bass, Sarah= 1 Bass, Ty, Garrett and Julia= 0 caught on their own merit...but each got to reel in one from Dad!! I sang "You and Me go Fishing in the Dark" while Julia danced! All in all....a fun evening! (Till the boat wouldn't start and Garrett and I had to row ourselves back in to the Dock and have people help us till Trav came back with the truck!) Time for a little maintenance, but well worth it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice one! Waiting for us to go out of town before you go fishing! Cooper has been waiting all spring AND summer for you to invite us! I love the headlamp Travis!