Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He Does That....

From the time I was a little girl,
I dreamed about who my husband would be.

I dreamed of someone who was SO good looking you could die!That's Him.

I Dreamed of someone taking me to the temple.He Did, and He Does.

I wanted someone who would work hard
and support our family.He does Every Day!

I wanted someone who would be a good father
and spend time with our children.He far exceeded my expectations.

I dreamed of someone who would honor his priesthood.He does.

I prayed for someone who would love and protect me
and make me laugh.He has given me more
than I ever asked for.

Happy Birthday Trav.
I love you.
We love you.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to such a great guy! Thanks for being the BEST for my BEST friend!

Franklin Times said...

Happy Birthday to a great guy!! I am sure you are the greatest gift he has ever received. I love this little tribute post... nothing better than true love! It can get us through anything :)

Merinda said...

Oh how sweet, happy birthday Travis.

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday Bro! Since I can't tell you on facebook! :) I hope you have an amazing year!

Grandma's Corner said...

I love you for all of those reasons too! You are an awesome son I knew when you were just little that you were someone special!!! Even if I drove myself to the hospital:) I am sure you had a great B-day.