I love witches and I begged Emily to be a witch every year when she was younger, but she wanted to be a horse or a unicorn. Maybe I will have better luck with Valerie.
I'm afraid that little witch is far too cute to scare anyone! Cute costumes! Love that picture of them arriving at your Dad's home! Love thinking of how much joy and love those children bring into his life! A happy thought! Love you guys! Lavonne
3 comments:
Love that little witch!
I love the cute little witch.
I love witches and I begged Emily to be a witch every year when she was younger, but she wanted to be a horse or a unicorn. Maybe I will have better luck with Valerie.
The boys look awesome too!
I'm afraid that little witch is far too cute to scare anyone!
Cute costumes! Love that picture of them arriving at your Dad's home!
Love thinking of how much joy and love those children bring into his life! A happy thought!
Love you guys!
Lavonne
Post a Comment