Happy New Year!
How crazy is it that it is 2014 already?
I remember bringing Garrett home from the hospital -
sitting up with him til Midnight watching the ball drop on T.V.
and wondering if we were going to lose all power, etc. from Y2K,
as we turned to the year 2000.
14 years later and everything is still working just fine!
2014 has been a big year for us already......7 days in!
When Trav went back to work a few days ago, he was called in to meet
with the General Manager.
During that meeting Trav was offered a promotion,
which he gratefully and excitedly took.
Trav is the new Sales Manager at Morgan Pavement.
This came at a perfect time for us.
I have no doubt he will do a great job leading in that position,
and I'm excited to see what changes he will make
and the direction the company will go from here this year.
I'm so proud of and excited for him!!
Austy started the year off with a bang as well!
We got together New Years Eve with a few of our friends and families.
Sherry put together the greatest Minute to Win It game.
We were in groups of 4 competing in all kinds of races, games, relays, etc.
One was a game where she had 4 gift sacks lined up and you had to grab each with your teeth
and run them back to the other side of the room.
Austy sat and watched a bunch of the older kids take their turn.
After each one he stood like he was wanting a turn.
When they were all finished, I asked Sherry if she cared if Austin tried it.
We weren't sure he'd really do it, until it was all set up and we said, "Go!"
He had us all rolling and dying with laughter!
So, so funny!
He brought the house down!
I love you little boy, SO MUCH!!!
Happy New Year from our House to Yours!!!
1 comment:
Way to go, Trav! That is wonderful! Way to start off the new year! And the video of Austy is hilarious. What a cute little boy you got there! May 2014 be the best ever!
Post a Comment