Top photo - Mom and I at Disneyland 1984
30 Years ago today, Heavenly Father called her Home.
30 years.
This day always brings with it so many feelings, memories, and emotions.
I'm grateful to have soaked her in for the 7 years I was blessed to have her here.
I can only hope to be half the Wife, Mother, Sister, Daughter and Friend that she was.
President Joseph F. Smith said,
"I believe.....We are closely related to our kindred who have gone on before us....
We cannot forget them; We do not cease to love them;
We always hold them in our hearts and memory,
and thus we are associated and united to them by ties that we cannot break....
We live in their presence, they see us, they are solicitous for our welfare,
they love us now more than ever."
I know this to be true....
I just wish sometimes I had the eyes to see!
I love you Mom.
30 years hasn't changed the need to have you in my life!
Hugs and kisses to Heaven and Back until we meet again!

No comments:
Post a Comment