Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pineview Family Night

This last Monday night, we spent Family Home Evening with my Sister-in-law Jen and her kids at Pineview. I'm not much of a water person, but I have to admit....this was pretty fun! We have a little boat that Trav mostly uses for fishing, but it's durable enough for other things! Trav bought a tube a few weeks ago, so we thought we'd test it out. The kids had a blast riding it by themselves and with the cousins. Julia and I even gave it a shot! We had our own little nook with a beach, so we ate dinner there and played in the sand. We had so much fun that every Monday night this summer might be spent doing that! Oh wait, there is only 1 Monday night left to our summer, as the kids start school in a week....How crazy is that?!! Thanks Skidmore's for a fun night!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sarah, that is so funny you looked on mine because I had just looked on yours on Saturday! I loved seeing your kids...we both have a Julia! I'm so glad we can reconnect this way, you look so beautiful!

Amy (Pehrson) Fisher