

Sunday, after our own Easter Celebration and church, we spent the day at Uncle Brent's. All of our Grandparents and family were there and so was the 3rd Easter Egg Hunt of the season!! We have enough candy to set up shop on the corner! I guess that is all part of the fun....or is it? It was such a fun weekend being with family! It doesn't get any better!


5 comments:
Ok your little Julia is darling in those bottom pictures. I love her scrunched face sitting by the dog. So freakin' cute.
Isn't family just the greatest. They are the cause of our sorrows sometimes, but definately more of our joy. I am so grateful if we can't take anything else from this life besides our knowledge, we get to take our family into the eternities. What a wonderful thing.
So so so cute! Your boys look like Travis and Julia looks just like you. Fun times!
Happy Easter to you! Looks like you had a fun time at Brent's. I'm glad everyone could be there!
Very fun. Happy Easter! (belated)
Post a Comment