Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness and a little Hannah Montana

This week, we all sat down and filled out our brackets for March Madness Basketball. We look forward to this every year. Morgan Pavement holds it's own Madness grouping where all the employees and their family members compete against each other. This always includes clever names and a ton of "Trash Talking!" The person that wins, (even if it is their family member), gets the coveted "Basketball Trophy" in their office til the next year's competition begins. Trav sat down with our little Sissy Sue and asked her what teams she wanted to pick. When Trav got to Montana......she said, "Hannah Tannah!!" Funny thing is......she was #1 almost the whole day yesterday! She thought that was pretty great! Sad to say, her luck will end soon.....seeing as she picked LeHigh to go all the way! I never really get into the sports stuff, but I will say, I sat on the couch with Trav last night and watched to make sure my picks were doing what they were supposed to! With any luck, we will be dusting a place in Trav's office for our new prize!

3 comments:

Megan said...

So dang cute! "Hannah Tannah" all the way! LOVE it!

Heather said...

What a cute video clip! I love that Travis is letting them all in on that!

Megan said...

Love-love-LOVE the video! Post more! It makes me feel closer to syracuse than a 5 hour plane ride!!!:) I miss Julia! (and you of course)