I do not blog very often as you can tell, if you follow this blog at all. But at this time my heart is very full and I feel I need to express some feelings I've been having about my beautiful wife, as I have been sitting in the many Dr. waiting rooms. In the last 3 weeks I have sat in the radiologist waiting room 6 times, the neurologist waiting room twice, the family Dr. once and the lab waiting room once.
During all this WAITING I have had plenty of time to sit and contemplate all the possible changes that may come to our life if the tests begin to come back positive. As I sat there wondering about all the bad things that could change our life for the negative I chose to think about all the positive things we have shared over the past 13 years of dating and marriage and I realized how much fun we have had together and will continue to have. Sarah you are an amazing wife and companion. You are my whole world and I don't know what I would ever do without you. I love you so much and I can not imagine life without you. You have such a great outlook on life and are a light to everyone who comes in contact with you. You light up the room when ever you enter. I love you so much and I thank our Father in Heaven for sending you to me. I want you to know that whatever comes our way in this life I will be by you, come heck or high water and we will tackle any challenge that comes our way. Thank you for allowing me to be your husband.
I LOVE YOU
Trav
10 years ago
5 comments:
Wow, that is such an awesome husband. I guess you will probably keep him. Sarah, I have been praying for you and your family and know that whatever is meant to be will be. I know the Lord has you in mind and will take care of you.
Awesome, Travis. You are right on: you do have an awesome wife. She does light up a room whenever she walks in! I love her and am so thankful to have her in my life! She is a gem. :)
Trav you and Share are both wonderful people. There are many people who look up to you both, and I am one of them. Your family is in mine and Joe's prayers. If there is anything we can do to help you guys please let us know. We love you guys!
We love you guys too. You have been in our thoughts and prayers these many days. We know that the Lord is watching over you guys. Hang in there! See ya tomorrow at the rainy Easter egg hunt. :)
Couldn't agree with you more. Sarah is one special chick, and has blessed my life more than once! Thankful to know your family~ and you continue to be in our prayers.
Post a Comment