Sarah, that is so cool that they made it through your yard! Yesterday we were driving by the Syracuse City Building and we had to stop to let them walk across the street and then watched them as they tried to jump up on the curb and then disappeared into the field. We wondered where they were going and had hoped that they would cross busy streets safely. Now I can tell my boys that we know they made it to our neighborhood safely! Thanks so much for sharing!
How precious is that! We have been to Jensen park twice lately and seen the same sight in the pond there! Seth wants to bring one home.....for reals!!!! :)
6 comments:
Sarah, that is so cool that they made it through your yard! Yesterday we were driving by the Syracuse City Building and we had to stop to let them walk across the street and then watched them as they tried to jump up on the curb and then disappeared into the field. We wondered where they were going and had hoped that they would cross busy streets safely. Now I can tell my boys that we know they made it to our neighborhood safely! Thanks so much for sharing!
Way cute! She is a busy mama, I think I count eleven! Crazy!
What in the world? I thought only I saw things like that!
I love FUZZY ducks. We are super excited to see you all in 2 days. YEAH! You can hang out with me in the rain. WOOHOO.
How precious is that! We have been to Jensen park twice lately and seen the same sight in the pond there! Seth wants to bring one home.....for reals!!!! :)
Sooo cute!! That is an amazing thing to see in your own yard!
Post a Comment