Garrett: "Ty, do you REALLY hope we get a boy?"
Ty: "Yeah, I do."
Garrett: "Dude, no you don't. I thought about it and we don't. We want a girl."
Ty: "Why?"
Garrett: "Because, if we have a boy, me and you have to share a room, and we don't want that."
Ty: "Oh yeah, I didn't think about that."
Garrett: "So Ty, start praying for a girl................and PRAY HARD!"
I think I may start praying for a boy, just to watch both of them have to share a room. That could be quite the experience! Just think of the conversations I could over hear daily from these two! We went in for our appt. yesterday. We are 11 1/2 weeks and our baby was as perfect as could be and......quite active! Praying and using all the Faith we have that it will stay that way! And.....apparently PRAYING HARD! Grow baby, grow!
6 comments:
That is so hilarious! But hey, it is serious stuff! :) Glad things are still looking good!
I love these two! Garrett would think of that!
I can totally hear Garrett saying that. Seth wants to share a room with a brother. Go figure....
That is too funny! How the mind works. BUT the minute they look at he or she they will be in love and it won't matter the sex.
That is so funny. Those two make me laugh, I love them. This just made my day
Sarah, I'm so happy for you and we'll be praying for you to have a healthy, happy baby!
Post a Comment