Thursday, April 14, 2011

My New Little Crush......

I've had a few boyfriends over the course of my life.....(Don't laugh, I used to be a real looker! Ha, Ha!!), and today we found out for sure, 100% pos-i-tiv-e-ly that another little boyfriend is on his way! We were super excited to see that we are almost 19 weeks and all seems to be well. Baby is weighing and measuring what he should and has a great little heart beat! I'd post his little ultrasound pic....but the only one we got back is one that I'm sure he'd truly appreciate having his mom respect his privacy! I am sure I have even felt him a little the last couple of weeks. I love that. I thought we had a couple of names pretty solidified, but then Julia came up with a real winner, and for some crazy reason.....Trav has hit a mid-life crisis and loves it. I'm not even going to say what it is because then that will add fuel to his fire and he'll try and tell me I've announced it and so that's that! I'm usually pretty easy going and willing to talk about things, but this one is not passing by me without a fight. We never have a name picked out before we have the baby, so you'll all just have to wait on the edge of your seats til Sept. 10-11th to find out what my little boyfriend's name is! Thanks to all who text and check in with us. Everyone has been so excited for us and so kind to ask us often how the pregnancy is going. Thank you also, for all the love and prayers......we are seeing them being answered with this little guy. Now, if Sept. could just get here so we can start kissing that wrinkly neck and chubby wrists!

11 comments:

Heather said...

oh i am sooooooooooo happy for you!! congrats. hope it goes fast for you. xx oo xx

Ed said...

Yay!!! SO happy to hear things are going well and baby BOY is looking good! Love you!

Rachelle said...

Congrats!!!! I am so super excited for you. You deserve every wonderful thing in life, and this little boy is going to be so special!!!!!

Angie said...

Another Burke basketball player!!!! Awesome news for the whole family especially for princess Julia! I'm so happy for you!!

Angle G.

Franklin Times said...

YIPEE!!! Oh happy day :)Can't wait to hear what the lil guys name will be.

Kristi said...

SO SO SO happy for you!!! How fun!

Hillary said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you.

I understand about the name thing too. My husband wanted to name our first son Thor. After one of his favorite bike guys or the god he didn't care. As you know I don't have a Thor. But he brings it up every now and then, (a lot more latley with the movie coming out.) and I tell my son how lucky he is to have me for a mom so he is not beat up at school on a daily basis.

IT's funny how important a name is.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I hope the time goes fast for you.

Trent and Amber Whiting said...

Congrats!!! I laughed so hard about the boys praying hard to have a girl! Jace can't wait to hang with TY again! We will be seeing you guys soon :)

Katie said...

Ya know, there's a whole lot of 3 boys to one girl around these parts! We love it. I wanted Savannah to have a sister but alas, that wasn't the plan. So excited for you, Sarah. By the way, I love the other post about Napoleon. So classic. Good thing Travis has "skills" to talk himself out of messes....

Jules said...

YAY! So excited for you, congratulations...and when it's "talk about Sarah's love life in jr. high and high school" week, let me know...I think I may even have some vintage notes we wrote...one in particular about which of two words should be your boyfriend's nickname....do you remember?!?! Still cracks me up! Love you and miss you, cute Sarah!

Mom B said...

So happy for you all and glad that things are going well with your pregnancy!