Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 1 Off Track -

The boys went off track Wednesday for the next 3 weeks.
Our first day went a little something like this:

8:50 a.m. - Wake up. Eat Breakfast.

9:36 a.m. - Start off the day in time out because while Mom was on the phone
trying to plan Pack Mtg., everyone was bossing each other
around and getting mad while she was trying to talk.

12:06 p.m. - After playing out side for 25 mins., the "I'm Bored's"
reared their nasty little heads!
(Look at our Oldest in a grown up body, sliding down the couch like a 3 yr. old!)
Classic!

3:32 p.m. - After attempting wrestling outdoors, they brought it indoors!

3:34 p.m. - Little Sister tries to get involved in the wrestling match
and ends up worse for the wear!4:10 p.m. - Mom pretends nothing is going on besides the little guy having his
own wrestling match from her insides and tries to get some zzzz's.

Mom wakes up to this......

5:12 p.m. - "Mom, Garrett won't let me play with him and his friends,
and I don't know why."
(I can't for the life of me figure out why either Sis. You're so dang cute.
Who wouldn't want to play with you looking like this?)
And P.S. - I just used some of your "Derodiant" while you were asleep.

6:10 p.m. - The Dad of our home walks in, saves the day.
Cheers everyone up and takes his wife to dinner and a movie.

Perfect ending to our First day off Track!

****** Day 2 and 3 have gone off much better. Mudroom shoes have been organized,
ducks at the park have been fed, lawn has been mowed,
Dishes have been cleaned, Gpa's Dogs have been walked/played with,
Books have been read, Bathrooms are clean,
The tramp has been jumped on, and music has been blaring for the whole
neighborhood to hear from the garage as bikes were ridden on the driveway!****



3 comments:

Franklin Times said...

I needed that laugh this morning~ so funny!! Glad the week got better for you. There was always a little adjustment period at our house too when we had the track schedule! Gotta love it :)

Megan said...

Hilarious!!!!!! I LOVE it!!! Sasha noticed they were off track when we drove by. She saw Tyler and blushed. A lot. Hee hee!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you blogged that day! Hilarious!