Is Randomness even a word? I guess today it is!
Randomness #1 -
You may have noticed our blog is not private right now. I have had a few people tell me that the invite to read had expired. For those of you with Private blogs, have you ever experienced this?
People that had been logging in just fine, were now all of the sudden no longer allowed, but when I would go in and look at my list of those with permission, their name was still there showing it was active. I have no idea what is going on, so for now I put our blog back out there.
That "crazy stalker lady" is still on here every day, but I feel like I know her well enough now to trust her!
Once I figure all of this out, I will probably go private again. It saved the list, so hopefully everyone won't have to register again. Anyone know how this works?
Randomness #2 -
Yesterday at church, I saw a paper being passed back and forth between Ty and Trav. Eventually it made it's way to me and I loved it so much I had to share! Ty wrote this up, passed it to Trav. Trav answered and passed it back. Ty passed it to me, and I laughed and shared it with my good friend behind me. Diane and her husband thought it was awesome! Thank you Ty, our personal date planner! Good thing "Yes" was circled, or there could have been problems!
Dad Randle would say I am "Nesting." I say I am getting prepared, excited, anxious, restless, etc. Out of no where a couple of weeks ago, I got that 3rd Trimester Boost of energy and couldn't stop making things! I got a car seat cover made, burp cloths, diaper wipe case, washed all the baby clothes/blankets, got the car seat cleaned up and lysoled, and when that was all finished, I decided our baby needed a lap blanket to go with the car seat. None of the other kids had this......what am I doing?
As you can see, the Diaper bag saga is over. Found the "One" at Oopsie Daisy and it was meant to be!
We are about 4 weeks away from having our baby and CANNOT wait!
He is measuring close to 3 weeks ahead, so that is not a fun thought.....thank heavens for modern meds! Right? I always think I want to try natural, til I'm there and the option is given and then I wimp out.
Maybe I'll do it, maybe not!
As far as this little guy having a name, the jury is still out. The crazy name is still floating around everyone's mouth except mine! I finally sat Trav down a bit ago, and said, "I want a name for our baby, and I want a place to put him. What are we going to do about it all!"
We discussed having Ty and Garrett move in with each other until we're able to finish the basement, or have baby move in with Ty, or......no other options!
Then, Trav called all the kids together, ripped up 5 pieces of paper with pencils and told the kids to write down their top 5 names. From those lists, we would pick the top 5 over all.
Wish I could say that solved the problem.
Did I mention the jury is still out?
Guess we'll be waiting til we meet him and have our late night hospital name discussions!
Randomness #4 -
I know I have mentioned Garrett and his growing self lately.....but we really are having some fun around here with his fast paced maturity. Football Conditioning and Tryouts started last week. After the first night, we got a call from his coach for the last 2 years. "Trav, what in the heck is Garrett doing showing up as a super star? All the coaches are drooling over him. Tell him to put his shoes on the wrong feet and act like he can't play ball. Will ya? So I can have him on my team!!!" We laughed, but Coach was seriously stressed about losing Garrett in the draft. When Trav got off the phone he told Garrett what was said in the conversation, and Garrett's only reply was, "Dad, it's SO hard to stink in this new body!" Again, we laughed, but Garrett was serious. May we make it through the teenage years unscathed!





2 comments:
That is the cutest note that Ty wrote up! He is looking out for you!!
I have to say on that names - I can picture you having a Pierson. I also think it would be cool for you to use Randle. I love the name Jace and I have toyed with that name in the past as well. Good luck with that!
Names & places to put the baby are important! We always struggling coming up with names we agree on. And we still don't know where to put our Brielle in a few weeks when we can't stand having her in our room anymore because we aren't getting any sleep! :0
I had to laugh at your lists of names...oh the joys! You are a nicer mom than me, I did not give anyone much say in the naming of my babes!
I hope you are feeling great and hanging on, those last weeks are rough!
Post a Comment