HILARIOUS!!!! The entire Rodgers Family got a big kick out of sweet little Austy! So dang cute! I love how he cries at the end; is that rude?? He was just so frustrated, darn it!!
Awww poor little dude. I felt so bad for him just watching that, I wanted to scoop him up and take him to his crib. But, I'll admit it was comical. He is so cute! What a sweet little guy.
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! The entire Rodgers Family got a big kick out of sweet little Austy! So dang cute! I love how he cries at the end; is that rude?? He was just so frustrated, darn it!!
Awww poor little dude. I felt so bad for him just watching that, I wanted to scoop him up and take him to his crib. But, I'll admit it was comical. He is so cute! What a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment