Thursday, April 4, 2013

Voila!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
  - Walt Disney 

And....
that's just what we did!
Two months after finding the damaged walls and wet carpet,
moving furniture all over the house and living in a huge mess,
we are FINALLY finished remodeling the study and are
back to having an organized (as much as possible) life! 

YAY!!!

Before -
 Taking the desk apart to move it out!
 Drying the carpet
 Calking the new wood work
 Painting
 Storage area!!!

AFTER!!!!! - 
 
 
As always.....Trav did Awesome work!
Love that I show him a pic and it turns out exactly like it!
I just might keep him around!!
It's been so nice being able to welcome people in the front door again!!
Next project......
Heat tape on the roof so this never happens again.
Although.....I have to admit, this time it worked out in my favor!

3 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Love!!! Great job.

Megan said...

Looks awesome!!

Franklin Times said...

That looks FABULOUS!! Gotta love a honey-do that turns out like that!