Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We've joined the ranks!!

We have decided that we too, would join the ranks of the blogging world! It seems like a great way to journal our lives, while being able to keep in touch with family and friends who live away. We've enjoyed reading other blogs and thought it might be fun to start our own. I'm not sure how good we will be at it, but we'll give it a try!! Hopefully we will have enough exciting things to put here for everyone to enjoy!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so excited that you have joined the ranks!! Next it could be me! I'll be checking up on you!

Kristi said...

Horay!!! I'm so happy to see you've finally joined us "cool ones". Hopefully Heath will catch on soon :) Can't wait to read your hilarious posts!

chuckerhouse said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Good job to the Burke Family. You're tops!

Love,
Uncle Brent

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

The blog looks great, but I have a problem...I'm the most important man in your life and all I got was 1 stinkin paragraph?! I see how it is. I love ya sis, but I don't have to like you right now.