This year for Mother's Day, Travis made me the cutest candy-bar poster! You know, the kind where they use the candy for the words! That was so fun and out of the ordinary...that I decided I wanted to do something special for him. So, I worked all week putting together this video as a tribute to him this Father's Day. He is truly, the best Husband and Father. I couldn't ask for a better person to be with for Eternity. He spends so much time with our children taking them fishing, coaching their teams, attending school activities, playing with them, reading to them, teaching them, etc. The list could go on forever...but I guess what I am trying to say...is that he works all day, fulfills his church callings and still makes time for his family, and for that I am extremely grateful.
I also want to quickly wish a Happy Father's day to my Sweet Dad, my Father's-in-law, our Grandpa's, My Brother Nate , brother's-in-law, and all our Uncles and friends. Sure love you all!! Thank you for your examples, guidance and influences and for all you do for our little family! I pray my Boys will be righteous men, husbands and fathers like all of you. Happy Father's Day!
(you may need to pause our music play list first, before viewing the video.)
10 years ago
4 comments:
I love it!!! What a special video. I bet he absolutely loved it. What software did you use to make it? I had the same idea for Calton except I couldn't find a good software that would let me make it into a DVD and also let me put it on our blog...
Way to go! I loved the video! Happy Father's Day Travis!
i'm impressed, sarah! really cool video!
Very nice Sarah! Thanks for the help this Saturday Trav. Awesome friendship brotha. I saw the burke family with Santa picture and I realized you still owe me for many many more weekends. Love you guys!
Santa (LeRoy)
Post a Comment