I thought I'd make you all aware, that we are soon going to be changing the name of our blog! It would appear that in August....our site name will be known as... "burkehappy6.blogspot.com!" We were so excited to find out, a couple of weeks before Christmas....that we were expecting our 4th baby! On Christmas Eve, we wrapped up a bottle for each of our kids. When they opened them, they didn't understand what they were for. I read them a poem we had written and told them they were getting a new brother or sister! They were so excited and immediately started sharing what they wanted it to be and what to name it! We told the rest of our families on Christmas day! What a relief to see the little heart beat for the first time on Wednesday! We are so grateful for this blessing in our lives....even if there is more morning sickness this time around than ever before......that somehow lasts even into the night! I have to say....this was my favorite Christmas gift! Happy New Year!

10 years ago
13 comments:
YEAH I am so excited for you. About the sickness I think it could be age and for the reason that I got so big so fast..hmmm not quite sure. I do feel older and for sure my body knows that this is the fourth (preg. is just not like it used to be). I am so excited for you and I am so sorry that you are sick. I found this drops called preggie pops and they have really helped. Hang in there..if you have a secret on how to get some energy call me.
love ya
Congrats!!! So when I was teasing you that you needed to be next you already knew. I am so excited for all the new babies I get hold. I love newborns!
I feel for you and morning sickness...Zofran solves many things. Come and go to Disneyland before we move. :)
Hey Sarah,
I just happened to check your blog today and CONGRATULATIONS!! on your big news! But, I was under the impression you liked to plan all your babies for Nov. or Dec.?!? What ever will you do with a summer baby?? We're excited for you and hope you get feeling better soon. Let me know if I can help with anything!
congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
How exciting for you guys. What a great christmas gift that must have been for your family!Goodluck with the sickness, hopefully it doesn't last long. Congrats!
Congrats, Travis and Sarah! If it wasn't for your blog (and I had to rely on LeRoy to pass on information), I might have found out you were pregnant about 2 days before you delivered :) We're so excited for you!
Congratulations! We can't wait! Just keep on sleeping!
I knew it, I knew it I tell you. I told you that you should have another baby, you kept telling me no, but I knew I felt there was another baby for you guys. You are such great parents and it will be so fun to see you get another one. We love you guys. sorry about the morning sickness though.
WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations! I've been distracted from the blogging world for a while and haven't kept up to speed on everything, and boy have I missed out on some juicy news!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there.
That is so exciting. Congratulations! I hope you feel better.
Congratulations Sarah! I'm so happy for you. Four is a good number. In fact, such a good number that I think I'm done! But I guess we'll see. :) Hope you feel well. good luck! lots of love, tiffany
I am amazed. I remember when there was a question of even being able to have kids at all -- what a blessing!
Post a Comment