Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bubba's 9th Birthday!

Today Garrett turns 9 years old! It doesn't seem possible it has been that long already since we had our first baby! What a journey! Garrett is so fun to have around! He is such a fast learner....he picks things up so quick....and is already smarter than his Mom in Math! (Yes, I am no greater than a 3rd grade level!) I'm just waiting till he really starts into English...then he'll have some competition on his hands!! He is starting to be a huge sports fanatic! He plays all sports and does really well. He watches ESPN and keeps us posted on all of the teams, their stats, and all that goes on in the sports world! He loves people....Garrett makes friends wherever he goes....infact, that is the only problem that his teachers ever have with him, is that he is so social, it sometimes interferes with quiet time at school! We will take that if that is all the problem he ever causes...by being too friendly! He is quick witted and funny! We love having Garrett in our home. Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you!

2 comments:

THE TAYLORS said...

Sarah, I was on Rachaels blog and wanted to see your blog. You have such a darling family. I love the picture by the train that says "We can handle it". Looks like Christmas was a big success!!
Deanna

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Garrett! We loved the video!