The Hunt...
(For well over an hour, at the same lot, mind you!)
wish mine could look like theirs! Maybe next year!)
Sometimes I refer to the tree as our "Grandma Tree" to my kids.
My Sweet Uncle Brent saved some bows my mom had made for a tree,
and gave them to me when I got married. I have placed them on my tree every year since.
Pop in a little "Carpenters Christmas Album,"
attach her bows to the tree,
and immediately...
a little slice of "Heaven!"
Definitely in my Element!
My Sweet Uncle Brent saved some bows my mom had made for a tree,
and gave them to me when I got married. I have placed them on my tree every year since.
Pop in a little "Carpenters Christmas Album,"
attach her bows to the tree,
and immediately...
a little slice of "Heaven!"
Definitely in my Element!
3 comments:
The tree looks MARVELOUS! I am glad you finally got it all situated!
Beautiful tree and glad Brent saved the Christmas bows for you, what a great memory.
Glad the hours paid off! Looks great!
Post a Comment