Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Things Utah!

Today we took our Laurels class to Good Things Utah! It was so much fun. For those of you that may not know what that is....it is a show that our Local ABC4 does. There are 4 of their news anchors (today only 3) that sit around a table and talk, share ideas, etc. They do crafts, advertise local business and cooking segments. We were part of the studio audience. I got tickets for the girls back in October. We planned to do it over Christmas Break from school! We left early this morning and drove down to the studio, saw the taping of the show and then went out to lunch in Salt Lake! During the taping, they gave us Gift Certificates to a few places and also a container of Lip Balm that they made on the show. It was awesome! What a great activity! Have I ever mentioned how much I love my calling? I have only been serving for about 5 months and I can't believe how much I love these girls! What a blast!

(Waiting in the cold in line to enter the studio)
(Front Row Seats!)(Getting Ready to start the show)

All of the "Good Things" after the show!
It was a really fun day! Thanks Girls! Watch our big TV Debut!

2 comments:

The Anderson's said...

I saw you girls on the show yesterday! I had to do a double take and make sure it was you guys!How fun for you to do as a group.

Joe and Rach said...

That sounds like a really fun activity! I always watch that show.