Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Season -

I very seldom welcome change, but today I am embracing it! There is nothing like a new season....especially when it's Spring! I love the smell of the air, the sound of the birds and the beauty of the new flowers as they pop their little heads up out of the ground! And who doesn't love T-Shirt weather?Trav started planting our garden last weekend, with the first two rows of peas. He only does this for me....and I'm okay with that! That is one time I indulge....sitting on a rock by the garden eating peas all by myself. I'm hoping the kids never discover how good they are!(Now, that's a man "Outstanding" in his Garden!!
And yes...he's wearing socks!)


I'm looking forward to this new season. I'm okay to let the previous stay in the past. With this change comes new hope and new growth and today, I welcome that.

2 comments:

Franklin Times said...

I hear ya, I too love spring and the "new" it brings. I wish you lots of hope and brightness this season :)
I'll come eat peas with you any day! I am jealous you have a garden! We only ever plant "good intentions" hehe

Ed said...

Isn't spring awesome! Ours is a little different, but still wonderful! Change can be hard for sure, but I have actually learned to love it. There is always something for me to enjoy about changes and I love to find those things!