Too cute! That is a little bit why I am not sure I want a girl! :) She would be overloaded with balls, toy guns, super heroes, wrestling...I'm afraid she would just end up looking like another boy!!! :) Plus, can I really afford a girl???? :)
At least you don't have older girls dressing your little boy in spaghetti strap tank tops (only used for undershirts), dresses, and high heels! Yeah, it happened 3 times today--I hope he doesn't have any long lasting effects from such torture. Well, he was actually enjoying the whole bit, so I guess I should be more worried about him being a flamer. Haha!
I would love to see you en route to Disneyland--and know also that you are always welcome to stay here if you need to. We would absolutely love it!!!! Let me know.
9 comments:
Love it, so cute!! She can come play at our "girly" house anytime.
That is so stinkin' cute. I say if you can't beat em' join em' and that's exactly what she did.
LOL! Eventhough Addie has a sister, she still dresses up like "SheHulk" and plays boy stuff with Seth! Cute picture.
That is AWESOME! Remember, you're the one who said it when you get it!
Sarah, she is so cute! If we ever have a girl, she's going to be surrounded by boy stuff. Thanks for making me smile!
Those batman masks have flooded the earth. I have seen them everywhere.
Too cute! That is a little bit why I am not sure I want a girl! :) She would be overloaded with balls, toy guns, super heroes, wrestling...I'm afraid she would just end up looking like another boy!!! :) Plus, can I really afford a girl???? :)
At least you don't have older girls dressing your little boy in spaghetti strap tank tops (only used for undershirts), dresses, and high heels! Yeah, it happened 3 times today--I hope he doesn't have any long lasting effects from such torture. Well, he was actually enjoying the whole bit, so I guess I should be more worried about him being a flamer. Haha!
I would love to see you en route to Disneyland--and know also that you are always welcome to stay here if you need to. We would absolutely love it!!!! Let me know.
Post a Comment