Since the middle of August.....our lives have been centered around Football! Tues.-Fri. nights consist of Garrett's football practice from 6-7:45, with games on Saturdays! If I'm being honest though.....his games are pretty fun to watch! There is nothing cuter than Garrett in his jersey! He has the perfect football body to fit that thing!! LoVe iT!! They lost their pre-season game, but so far are undefeated for the season! Sometimes Garrett needs motivation on Saturdays to get geared up for the game! Trav and I have gone as far as turning up "Eye of the Tiger" full blast in the kitchen, to which I get down in the football stance and make Garrett pretend that I'm the offense of the other team and he has to attack me! I know.....what I won't do for my children! It usually turns in to Garrett being completely embarrassed by my behavior, and him acting like he doesn't know me....but I know deep down, it's the whole reason he performs well at the games, aside from his own gifted talents!
(I knew Garrett would want his "Sack" on here....
so here you go Bub!!)
Last Friday night was the BIG Syracuse-Davis game. Garrett's team had a fun tailgating party at the high school, and afterward we all stayed to watch the game. One of my young women is on the Syracuse Drill Team and asked me to sign Julia up for the mini-dance clinic. It just so happened that Julia was dancing at half-time that very night! It was so fun to watch her! She LOVED being out there! If there is a beat......you can bet Julia will start moving to it! She loves to dance, so this was right up her alley! She was so cute out there! When we got home, we let her watch herself on video. Half way through her dance, she looked up at Me and Trav and said, "That was Soooo fun!" You were right baby girl.....it really was!

(I knew Garrett would want his "Sack" on here....so here you go Bub!!)
Last Friday night was the BIG Syracuse-Davis game. Garrett's team had a fun tailgating party at the high school, and afterward we all stayed to watch the game. One of my young women is on the Syracuse Drill Team and asked me to sign Julia up for the mini-dance clinic. It just so happened that Julia was dancing at half-time that very night! It was so fun to watch her! She LOVED being out there! If there is a beat......you can bet Julia will start moving to it! She loves to dance, so this was right up her alley! She was so cute out there! When we got home, we let her watch herself on video. Half way through her dance, she looked up at Me and Trav and said, "That was Soooo fun!" You were right baby girl.....it really was!
6 comments:
Too fun! I LOVE it!
It's all about.....being a football mom! And you are an amazing one.
I have a visual of you in a football stance, with the music playing :) hehe. I am sure that is why he gets his talent! Not to mention those amazing dance moves by Julia! So stinkin cute. Fun night, despite the coming and goings of those people that could not sit still next to us!!! oh wait that was you. JK loved sitting by you.
Oh, Julia I wish we could have been there..next time. I bet you were so great..and you looked amazingly cute!
And Garr-you are the football stud. You aunt needs to come to a game SOON!
Tyler-we love you too, but your not in this post, so we sorta skipped you! :)
So dang cute! LOVE it!
STOP! Little Julia, we love you! That's awesome!
That dance video is darling! What a cutie! And man can she move to that beat!!! So fun!
Post a Comment