So what the hey are you doing going to Vegas now that we are gone? I mean seriously, come to Idaho! Hope you had a ball and enjoyed the warmer weather (I could use a little bit of it right now).
You simply just crack me up!!! I love that you inadvertantly just always happen to be on when I post and that you felt like you had to apologize for seeming like a stalker! Haha that's awesome! I know, it's totally a fact that we must have been dear dear friends up in the pre-mortal world because we're so stinkin a like. I love it. Oh, you know what else I love? The Women Tell All last night when Rosalyn kept denying her affair!!!! I actually feel sorry for her. She's quite pathetic. I miss you guys! SOOOO much!!! Tell the fam I said that.:)
4 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! Love you guys! Can't wait to hear about your day!
So what the hey are you doing going to Vegas now that we are gone? I mean seriously, come to Idaho! Hope you had a ball and enjoyed the warmer weather (I could use a little bit of it right now).
Cute family picture!
You simply just crack me up!!! I love that you inadvertantly just always happen to be on when I post and that you felt like you had to apologize for seeming like a stalker! Haha that's awesome! I know, it's totally a fact that we must have been dear dear friends up in the pre-mortal world because we're so stinkin a like. I love it. Oh, you know what else I love? The Women Tell All last night when Rosalyn kept denying her affair!!!! I actually feel sorry for her. She's quite pathetic. I miss you guys! SOOOO much!!! Tell the fam I said that.:)
Post a Comment