Trav: "We're thankful for our..."
Julia: "Family."
Trav: "Please Bless....."
Julia: "Our Friends."
Trav: "Please help us to get a good night's...."
Julia: "Sleep."
Trav: "Please bless the....."
Julia: "Missionaries."
Trav: "Help us to Remember who we are."
Julia: "Ugh, Dad! You are Daddy, that is Tyler,
that's Garrett, I'm Julia, and Mom is over there!"
Classic! Trav and I died laughing. Garrett and Ty chastized us for laughing, pointing out we get angry when they do that! Sorry boys, we couldn't help it.....that was pretty dang cute!
7 comments:
Oh, I love that little stinker! She is so fun! I LOVE having her in our family! Thanks for sharing!
Precious little Julia. I love it.
That is HILARIOUS! I love kids!
I love her!! That is so funny.
That is so darn cute I can't even say. And by the way, some day she might be helping you say your prayers because you have lost your mind. So her reminding you of who everyone is now might just pay off.
Oh. My. Goodness. Further proof that Julia is the funniest and "fun"-est little girl I've ever met. I'll never forget the ketchup.:) Haha! Classic prayer!:)
This cracked me up. Little girls are the best!
Post a Comment