Father's Day Weekend=First Camp Trip of the Season
Ah...look at that! I spilled water, full of soap.....all over her trailer and she still loves me! Father's Day Dutch-Oven Dinner!We love you Trav/Daddy! Happy Father's Day!
It looks like a wonderful time! I am glad you were able to get away! I love the pictures of each year you added at the end. So cute! You are such an awesome family! :) :) :)
6 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun, Is that a father's Day Tradition for you guys?
I will have to suggest that to Ryan. He hates camping though.
Awww looks like so much fun!!
It looks like a wonderful time! I am glad you were able to get away! I love the pictures of each year you added at the end. So cute! You are such an awesome family! :) :) :)
Good ole campin'.... Gotta love it!
Looks fun.
All I can say is that I LOVE you guys and MISS you oodles!!! Seriously, you have the COOLEST family.:)
Thanks for letting us tag along all the time! We always have a great time! I need a copy of all your pics!
Post a Comment