Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it Too Much To Ask?

All I wanted was ONE clip of my sweet little girl singing the song Grandpa Randle used to sing to us EVERY Saturday Morning....."Lazy Bones Sitting in the Sun!!" (Just found out it was actually my Mom that taught it to him!) After four Takes, I finally got one......cute little lisp and all!
But getting there was pretty dang funny.....







6 comments:

Megan said...

OH my heck!!!! You just gave Seth and I the biggest laugh of our day! He is sitting here asking me to do the one over and over of her slipping off the table and he is laughing hysterically! That Julia is such a joy! How cute is that!

Anna said...

That was darling!!! I loved the outtakes. :)

Kristi said...

Cute! That is so funny. Camden loved watching her videos with me!

Heather said...

That is hilarious! Who or what is falling or dropping the camera? Love it!

The Anderson's said...

So cute! I love your little girl, she is such a cutie patootie. I laughed so hard at your outtakes. Thanks...needed a laugh tonight!

Ronda said...

Finally got to see it on a computer with sound! How CUTE! I loved it! Thanks for sharing and give sis a big kiss from us!