Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just for today.....

Usually when I post about her, it's for some special occasion - Birthday, Anniversary, etc. Today a little of all that has gone on in the last couple of years, has caught up to me and the only thing I want to do is talk to her about it. Only problem is, she's not here. I would do just about anything to have even 5 minutes with her. Sometimes, the longing is the hardest thing to bear. I do not mean this post as a way to build sympathy for myself. Rather, just letting it out, is sometimes the thing that helps the most. I have often been asked if I would change things if I could. Of course I would have her back if I could, but on the same hand, the experiences I have had with her on the other side of the veil are priceless and I wouldn't change them for anything. However, right now......I wish she were here. And just for today......Kisses to Heaven, and a prayer in my heart she is close by. Love you Mom!

4 comments:

Merinda said...

I am quite sure she is a very busy girl, but never too busy for her kids. I choose to believe they are always closer than any of us really think.

Grandma's Corner said...

I agree with Merinda, on her being close by. You are a wonderful daughter and she is so proud of you.

Grandma's Corner said...

I agree with Merinda, on her being close by. You are a wonderful daughter and she is so proud of you.

Anna said...

Very sweet. You are a lovely daughter!