Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's July 20th....and What Does That Mean?

It's also the first day of 3rd and 5th grade!! How weird is year round school? I feel like my kids don't have a normal childhood. They just finished school on the 2nd of July and here we are, 2 weeks later.....starting our new school year! Crazy as it is though, I think the kids were ready. Walking into the school, Julia was bugging Ty and he said, "Ah....so glad I get a little break today!!" Sisters can be a little high maintenance I guess!
Happy First Day Garrett and Ty!
We love you! P.S. Stop growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the backpacks!

Ronda said...

Have fun guys! Despite what your mom says, I think you guys are gonna be "normal" despite your "abnormal" summer breaks. Love ya guys!

Hillary said...

Wow! I was just thinking that we only have a month of summer left and there is still so much we want to do. I can't imagine having to send them back already.

I hope they had a great first day!