Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Slumbers

The sleeping arrangements around these here parts...
leave a little something to be desired!There isn't one animal/doll she owns
that is left out of her bed each night!
(And yes, she's still in a crib.....don't judge! Ha Ha!
Working on getting a big girl bed!)
What once was a little hole on my side, is now a big problem!
Ty Fell asleep one night on the couch. When we woke him up to go to his room, he was so disoriented, he walked to the table, climbed on top and went back to bed!
And then there's Kujo!

Good thing Motel 6 is "leaving a light on for us!"

8 comments:

Ally said...

now THAT is funny...now I'd like to see Travis and Garrett. xoxo

Megan said...

HILARIOUS! I would not judge you one bit about Julia's bed cause ALL my kids have stayed in a crib for years.....could be why if FELL APART during our last move.....hmmmm..!!

Joe and Rach said...

O my Gosh, that is so funny. I love the picture of Ty. Sleep walking stories are the best. Especially with pictures to go along with them.

Heather said...

I wish I was a fly on the wall at your house sometimes! Those pictures are awesome!

Journey of the Davies said...

That is so funny. I love you guys. Thanks for sharing funny things with us. I agree with Ally now I would like to see Travis and Garrett.

RyanandSheree said...

I so wish my 3 year old was still in a crib! He learned to climb out just after he was 2 and since then I can probably count on my fingers how many full nights of sleep I have gotten without being interrupted by him or my baby!

Franklin Times said...

Looks like everyone is having sweet dream none the less! Except for in your bed. Need to borrow the hammock for a nap? Come on over.

Mom said...

Cute Blog! What a lot of fun you are having at your house.
You better talk to Kari about the crib full of stuff--her Sadie used to do the same thing, maybe she can help in some way. That's great stuff!
A cute family you have!
Lavonne