Saturday, March 26, 2011

Going Private

I have held this off for a while, cause I think it's a pain to have to log in to read a blog, but I have been checking our site meter and feel it's time for us to make this blog private. The more traffic that comes from google searches to my MS blog, the more people are linking to this blog as well. I am much more selective of what I put about our kids on that blog than I am on this. This blog is more our family journal and we love being able to share with others, but I am beginning to worry about those outside of friends and family that may be coming here now. I want the MS blog to be one that everyone can reach, in hopes of helping anyone who is in need of support with MS. But I am amazed at how many find it through searching google and then also are coming here. I will send an invite to family, and those on our blog list, but those who would like an invite, that I may not be aware of, leave me a comment on how to contact you, and I will send you an invite. Sorry, I know it's a pain to log in to read, but we feel it's time......maybe past time, that we make this more secure to protect the privacy of our little family!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

We'd love to be included... :)

Justin and Carrie Pingel said...

Don't leave out the Pingel's! We're awful at staying in touch but your blog keeps us in the know with our favorite Burkes :) We miss you guys!

Jules said...

I'd love to be "in"...as well. I love reading your blog and hearing about your cute family.

Grandma's Corner said...

Well I think Bob and I are in or I wouldn't be writing this. Plug us into your awesome family. By the way I selt left out of the fun not being able to go to the DI with my three buddies, while you were in Saint George. Man I love you guys.