Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Where Did The Month Go?

I feel like more often than not, my posts are very long winded.  Those that know me well enough, know that just comes with the territory!  I cannot leave one ounce of a story out!  And, if I ever do, I lose sleep over the fact that no one heard or knows the "Whole" story!! So, to prove to myself it can be done, this post will be the least wordy one I've got!
 Here is our last month in pics:

Big Mtn. Jam - Basketball Tournament - SLC
June 28-20

Ty's team played up this round for tougher competition in the 5th grade league.
They did a great job hanging with the older boys!
Garrett's team took 2nd overall for 6th grade!
 
 
 
Last Day of School - July 3, 2012
Ty and Mrs. Christensen
Garrett and Mrs. Stark
 
4th of July
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament - West Point City
Ty's Team Won for their age group!
 
 
 
 Only pics we got at the park and fireworks....oops!
hmmmm - This one explains itself
(and no, that's not a man with a nasally voice recording.....unfortunately, that IS me!)
Garrett played in a 7 on 7 Football tournament last weekend - took 2nd!!!
 
Weber State Fireworks with Burke Cousins
 
Good thing we crammed a lot in!!!
School starts next week already for Ty and Sis!
Happy Summer!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOVE the action shots of your boys!! LOVE the video! I want to see it in person, so call me when they do it again!! LOVE the new pictures of Julia and Austin on your sidebar; did you take them???? CUTE!! Looks like you've had a great summer! Good luck with a new schoolyear, everyone!!