She was two when Trav and I met.
She used to call my answering machine at USU and sing the ABC's
and wish me a good day at School.
Now she's Mrs. Megan Williams and beautiful as ever!
I cannot believe she is that old,
or that we're old enough to have our oldest niece get married!
Jen and Ronda and I threw a shower for her at Jen's house on May 31st.
It was a cute movie theme, open house style for both the Muirbrook side and Burke side.
Jen and Shay made the CUTEST invite, which I cannot find right now!
It was a pic of the bride and groom set as a movie poster
and the words were all the info for the shower. It turned out adorable.
We have movie theater food - nachos, hot dogs, candy, pop corn, drinks, etc.
We had a wonderful turn out and Meg got some really nice gifts.
Megan and Heidi asked me to help with the flowers and chalkboards for the wedding.
It was a lot of fun, and because of the fact that she needed them for groomal/bridal pics,
and open house in Paradise, and Reception in Lake Town,
and the Temple Wedding day, we went with artificial flowers.
I was a little nervous.....I had never worked with artificial before, but I think they turned out ok
and actually saved them and ton of money and headache where she wanted white flowers.
We would have been making flowers 3 days straight in between all of the celebrating!
Her reception and open house turned out wonderful!
Megan and Lea
Lea and Megan were married in the Salt Lake Temple
June 21, 2014.
A luncheon was held at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
and their ceremony followed later that afternoon.
Between the luncheon and the ceremony, we walked around the temple grounds
and took a quick tour of the Conference Center Roof.
And.....how cute is this of Bubba and T-bone?
2007-2014
It was a beautiful day.
We are so proud of Megan and the beautiful woman she has become.
Hard to believe she is all grown up.
She and Lea will do amazing things together!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Williams!
We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment