June 21, 2014
Right in the middle of all of the wedding celebrating for Meg,
Right in the middle of all of the wedding celebrating for Meg,
Sis had her Ballet Recital.
I managed to get her to her staging rehearsal....
(Along with my lil helper!)
(Austy ran up to her after, gave her a hug and said, "Sissy....you did it!")
My sweet neighbor Sarah,
saved the day and helped me get her to the full rehearsal and
her first afternoon performance the day of the wedding.
I felt so bad missing her first performance, but had no choice,
as I needed to be at the Temple as well.
Sarah said Sis did awesome and sent me a picture so I didn't have to miss out entirely!
We rushed home from the Temple, picked up Grandma Davies,
touched up Sisters make up and headed up to Weber State for the evening performance.
I truly enjoy this and look forward to it each year.
Clytie's really puts on a classic ballet recital.
It is held at the Weber State University Browning Center.
There is a full, live orchestra and beautifully choreographed dances.
It always makes me teary to see Julia on stage.
She is beautiful.....and tall.
Almost always she is in the back and a leader of one of the lines.
She tries her very best and gets so nervous waiting back stage to perform.
Grandma Davies had to get home before it was too dark,
but Trav and I took Sis to her choice for dinner......Chili's.
Sis, you are as beautiful on the inside as you are the out.
We are so proud of your talents and abilities.
You have danced and sang your way through life since you were able to walk.
I hope you never stop!
We love you our beautiful daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment