Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Burke Family Campout

Back in January, Ronda called all of us and set up a camp trip for
the last weekend in May.
We hurried and booked the spot in Box Elder Campground by Mantua.
I cannot believe how fast this camp trip came around.
Just got back this last weekend and everyone had a great time.
We don't all get together as much anymore, so it was good to do this.
We missed Aunt Heidi's family, but understand this is her busy time with work.
The cousins love being together and spent time coloring,
adventuring, roasting marshmallows, playing games, throwing the football,
and building a huge fort in the trees.
It was a great time had by all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone had such a great time and enjoyed being together!
Good call on getting this all set up Aunt Ronda.

I had to leave for most of the day Saturday, May 30th.
Joe was sealed to Uncle Brent and Aunt Barb in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple
at 11 a.m. that morning.
I met my Dad in Kaysville and we rode down together.
We felt it was best for Trav to stay back at camp so that he could keep an eye
on Austy and still spend time with his family.
The sealing was beautiful.
I am so happy for them all and grateful for the blessing of Eternal Families.
Afterwards they took us to eat and we celebrated Charly's 4th Birthday.
I love time spent with family and so grateful for both of ours!

No comments: