Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May-Hem!

This month of May has been so busy.
I don't remember having this many end of school activities,
concerts, plays, awards ceremonies, fun days, etc.  - ever with the kids for school.
I guess that's what happens the older they get, and the more involved they are.

At the first of the Month, Ty was called by our Bishop for an interview.
I waited outside the church in the car during a massive rain storm.
Ty came out beaming.
He had been called to be the Deacons Quorum President.
Bishop talked to him about his great leadership qualities and
 how he was looking forward to Ty's service.
Ty invited Grandpa Randle to be there in the circle when he was set apart,
Sunday, May 17th.
As a Mother,  I am so proud of Ty.
He truly has a good, kind heart and is very protective and caring over his friends.
He wears that heart on his sleeve in many ways.
I am also so proud of his choices and his strength in staying true to the gospel
 and always choosing the right.
Ty was excited to have his presidency called, which consists of
Sawyer Heap, Robby McDougal and Keaton Boss.
All good, good kids.
 
Ty's Hard Knox team also won their Weber County League, which is fun....
they were playing up vs 8th graders and beat most teams by a landslide!
(Dallin Hall, Dax Pew, Baylor Harrop, Ty, Jake Sampson
Bridger Hamblin, Trevin Leonhardt, and Jace Whiting.)

Ty also had his Choir Concert the day I got home from being with Uncle Bruce.
May 14th - Syracuse High School.
Ty did the All Boys 7th Grade Choir this year,
and actually enjoyed being in it.....for the most part!
 
 
It was quite the production.....this new Choir teacher is amazing!
Ty's group did so awesome singing Neil Diamonds
"Sweet Caroline"
that it brought the whole place to their feet.
They were the only choir that night to receive a Standing Ovation!
They were awesome and Ty and Mikey Metcalfe were quite hilarious!
 



Sis had her 2nd Grade Program a few days later.
Her part was to play the symbols during the National Anthem!
She did an awesome job and took it very serious!
 
 

A couple of months ago, I was released as the Sunday School teacher for the 15 yr olds
and called to be one of the 8 yr. old Activity Day leaders....
which meant I'd be over Sister's group.
She was so excited.
While I loved and miss my teaching calling, 
 I too have enjoyed being with her and these girls.
For our last activity before summer break, til we meet again in the fall,
Sister Worthen and I took the girls to tour the Syracuse Museum
and then out for Frosty's at Wendy's.
That was such a fun activity.
The girls had a great time, and I must admit.....the Syracuse Museum knows how to entertain.
 
 
 
 
 

Wyatt Graduated from Rich High School over
Memorial Day weekend,
so we drove up and went to support him at his graduation and then
went to stay at the cabin for a couple of days.
Cannot believe Wyatt is old enough to graduate and head out on a mission.
So crazy to me to watch these kids grow up and move on.
Wyatt is such a good kid and we are so proud to call him our nephew!
While we were inside watching his graduation,
the kids lock the keys in the car and we had to grab the police that were there
as crowd control to help get us in to the car.
Poor Bentley was locked in there, but managed to step on the window button,
causing it to roll down enough that they were able to just reach in and unlock the car!
That was super fun and exciting!
Not!
We had fun at the cabin,
playing at the lake and park, eating shakes and watching movies
as well as NBA playoff games.
 Garrett's friend Tate Moser came with us this trip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before we left, Austy and I met Gma out at Grandpa's Grave in Lake Point,
to decorate for Memorial Day.
Monday we met the entire family up at Mom, Kate's and Gma and Gpa Randle's
graves to leave flowers and then we finished off with shakes and food at IceBerg.
I look forward to this every year.
 
School will soon be out and Summer will be here full force!
Can't wait!

No comments: