Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Tonight.......the view from my front porch!
No wonder why I felt like doing a little Christmas shopping all Day!!I can't imagine living anywhere that my pumpkins didn't get snowed on!!
Nothing like the first snowfall of the season....especially when it's Oct. 11th!

****Update!****
Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008

This morning.....the view from my front porch!
Julia woke up around 5:30 am, and I saw something glowing from her window. Thinking we had left lights on outside, I opened her shutters to see a winter wonderland outside! We got about 2 inches of snow EVERYWHERE!!
As soon as the kids woke up they were dressed and ready to play...good thing we don't have church till 12:30!WAHOO!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That is WAY TOO CRAZY!!! Its too early for snow. We have had very cold weather here for the last few weeks, but no snow yet! I'm grateful. I think it should be at least November before it snows!

Lori said...

The reason I miss Utah so much, the snow!!! We saw a little bit but it doesn't stick for very long, and they cancel school because they don't ever plow the neighborhoods, which makes for good sledding behind the 4-wheeler! How fun! We are definitely jealous that we weren't there a week later! Make a snowman for us :) !!!

Megan said...

We totally played in the snow today too! I felt like singing Christmas carols! It was a fun day. I love the 1st snow of the season! :)

Heather said...

I love the pics! I know how you LOVE snow! Too bad we missed it. We'll be waiting for our first snowfall, but for now we'll enjoy the nice weather!