Here are our little Trick-or-Treaters!

It has been a month full of fun experiences and memories. A couple of weeks ago, I FINALLY talked the family, (Trav/kids, Dad Randle, and Joe/Carli) into going to Lagoon. It was Frightmare's time and it was perfect! I hadn't been to Lagoon since Jr. High, or so. The weather was awesome, and all of the new rides were great. The most fun was watching the kids enjoy their first time there!
Thanks to Dad for taking the kids around the park from 7-9:30 pm and then getting them home to bed so Trav and I could stay and get on every last ride with Joe and Carli till 11:00. When they finally shut off the lights and locked the gates...we gave up and went home! I'm currently in the process of negotiating 2009 Season Tickets with my husband right now...I think I'm losing that one! After Lagoon, it was on to the local Pumpkin walk and our Family party!
Thanks to Dad for taking the kids around the park from 7-9:30 pm and then getting them home to bed so Trav and I could stay and get on every last ride with Joe and Carli till 11:00. When they finally shut off the lights and locked the gates...we gave up and went home! I'm currently in the process of negotiating 2009 Season Tickets with my husband right now...I think I'm losing that one! After Lagoon, it was on to the local Pumpkin walk and our Family party!
4 comments:
too cute, sounds like things went great. Things have changed so much at our house from those days. In the last couple years, it has been just Dexter and I home alone on Halloween, so enjoy those times when you still have little trick-or-treaters, it really makes Halloween what it is.
I love the costumes! Julia's is so cute! Ty, you look good with all of that army paint on, I could hardly recognize you! Garrett, I love the Jazz! Glad to hear you had a good night!
We bought season tickets to Lagoon this year and I thought I would regret it, but I am glad we did! It was so worth the money. We would go for a couple of hours instead of feeling like we HAD to say for 12 hours to get our money's worth! Try to talk Travis into it! I know it is a ton of money to pay, but you go twice and you've paid for it!
Hey your Halloween looks like it was awesome! My blog is now private but would like to include you...send me your email and I will put you on the list!
errand@cox.net
Post a Comment