Seven years ago today, we welcomed our sweet Tyler into our family. His Birthday is the start of all of our family Birthdays......so please bear with us as we celebrate over the next month! We are so glad that Ty is ours! I made this little slide show, which we watched for our Family Home Evening last night. We all took a turn to tell Ty what we loved about him. I think that is the first time in a long time that he has sat still and truly focused during F.H.E.!! Ty loved every minute of us telling what we loved about him! He asked if I was going to blog the slide show....so I am! I can't believe how fast time has gone....I look at all of these pictures and feel like it was yesterday he was my little boy. Don't you sometimes wish that you could bottle your kids...and keep them little? His feet used to fit in the palm of my hand, and now they almost fit in my shoes!! Tyler shares this day with Grandma Davies, so we plan on celebrating with them both tonight! Happy Birthday Ty....We sure love you!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Birthday TY!!!! I know what you mean about wanting to keep them small (and then I also think sometimes I want them a little bit older). It makes me sad to think how fast they grow up though and I know I'll be wishing for their youth in the not so distant future. Is that you singing "I Am a Child of God?" It sounds great! Tell Ty that the hot girls say Happy Birthday too!!!
Hey Erin...if you read this, I have tried to email you twice and haven't heard back from you. I don't think it is going through. I don't have any other way to contact you than this, so if you read this, email me at stgburke@yahoo.com I'd love to still keep in touch. Sorry, I don't know what is happening!
Sarah
That is absolutely precious. What sweet and cute children you have. Tell Grandma Davies happy birthday from me, I don't get to see her much. Have a good one.
Hey Sarah! Yes I changed my blog address. I am trying to keep our personal stuff a little bit more discreet. Sorry! Happy Birthday to Ty by the way. I love your version of "I am a Child of God," it brought tears to my eyes again!
Sarah
Sarah
I love listening to you sing. Every song I have heard you sing brings tears to my eyes. Your voice is so beautiful. I am glad you are willing to share your talent with others. Happy Birthday TY!!!!
Post a Comment