Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She don't know she is beautiful!

I know this is a little early to be posting for Sarahs birthday but because I want her to be able to enjoy turning 31 for as long as she can, I am posting 5 days early. So those of you that do not know, her birthday is November 29th. She is such a wonderful person to all of us and especially to our family, I don't know what we would do without her. Sarah you are the grease in our wheels, the eggs in our omelet, the sugar in our spice that makes everything nice, the one we turn to for laughter and fun. Thank you so much for all that you do for our family and home. Our home would only be a house without you in it to make things nice and cozy. I love you for the way you baby our baby, I love the way you get all your kisses from Ty, I love the way you help Garrett to always see the bright side of life and how to handle the challenges of being 8 (almost 9), I love the way you love me for who I am. I want you to know how much you mean to us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I love you,
Trav

6 comments:

Ed said...

Happy Birthday on Saturday! We both have a lot of celebrations in the fall! What a great time of year!

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sarah Dear! What a great tribute to you! Travis, that was so great! What a great husband you are!

Joe and Rach said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! What a sweet husband you have. He'd be even sweetier if he took you to Twilight again, ha ha, I'm just jokin.

Megan said...

Geez, how cute is that! What a sweet hubby you have! Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Lori said...

Way to go Travis, I think you just hit the jackpot with that one (just add a back and foot massage and you'll have one happy woman on your hands)! Happy Birthday Sarah! Love you.

McDougal's said...

Happy Birthday. You totally inspire me..I want to be like you when I grow up. Thanks for your great example.