I cannot believe our baby is 2 today! Actually, maybe I can....her sweet little disposition is changing the more independent she becomes! She definitely has a mind of her own, which keeps us laughing A LOT!! It has been such a blast having a little girl. Dressing her up and doing her hair,.... playing house together already! We are completely in love with Julia! Even her brothers can't get enough of their little sister! Thank you Sis. for adding so much joy to our family over the last couple of years. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Erin.....if you read this, I have tried to email you twice and it's not going through. I'm not sure what is happening. My email is stgburke@yahoo.com hopefully it will work if you email me! Look forward to hearing from you!
Love your blog you guys.. We need to get together.. We added you to ours. We just got into it.. it's so much fun sharing our families goings on with friends. Say hello to your family.. dusty and camille.
dustyandcamilleparker.blogspot.com
What a doll. All I can say is time for another one.
Our babies are growing up! Sad day!
Post a Comment