Great! It keeps getting better.....Julia just had an accident in her "Big Girl Pants" and the puppy just left a surprise on the floor! And....no, the markers are not washable and yes....the 3rd seat cushion was completely soiled yesterday and is in the wash!! Off to grab the 409 and Lysol!
If anyone knows where to purchase some Calgon.......Call Me!!
8 comments:
Their faces are priceless! I hope those were washable markers! No more potty breaks for you, Mom! What's the story? (This is gonna be good!)
I am so sorry! Wlthough they do look so cute! How in the world did you get Evelyn to sit still for all of those curls? Oh I miss them!
Hang in there! Just remember, it will be a great story one day!
And you still have time to call me? Nice! Good luck!
That is so funny. I told someone the other day that I needed a Calgon moment and they said, "What is that?" I felt really old. I hear ya sister sometimes we just have those days!!! Put your PJ's grab a good book, a tub of ice cream and lock your door. Works every time.
oh my goodness, what a fun time they are having. Sounds like you have a budding artist on your hands, a dog that is potty training and in need of some good alone time. Been there, done that, but most of the time, it does get better.
Sarah, you make me laugh! Come on, what mom doesn't have time for a nice relaxing bubble bath daily? I can completely relate to the the marker mayhem since we have the same problem at our house. Thanks for making me smile on a crazy Saturday morning. Maybe I'll head out to find some Calgon and a babysitter!
Sarah - I think everyone can relate to your funny stories, especially those that involve markers (or scissors and hair??) Hang in there girl! (Marilyn)
Post a Comment