Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary Allyson!!


Ok, so since I'm all about helping family out....my ever-so talented sister-in-law, Ally, is celebrating her 1 year photography business anniversary! By celebrating, I mean she is currently holding a contest for one lucky person to win a gift certificate and a mini-session with her! I am in hopes that by advertising for her here on my blog.....she will then in turn go shopping with me to help me find the perfect outfits for our family pics. that I'm hoping she will do for us this fall! There's nothing wrong with having a hidden agenda, is there? :) Anyway, enough about me......go check her out and see for yourself how awesome her work is and how lucky I am she's related!

allysonrandlephotography.com
allysonrandlephotography.blogspot.com

Enjoy! Her work is Amazing!

.....And Ally, I'll meet you at the Gateway in 1 month!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I want to win, how do I enter?

Franklin Times said...

Wow, I love her pictures. They are amazing. I want to see yours when you get them done. Have fun shopping. Lucky to have her in the family :)

Bob and Tana Hale said...

Sarah, you do such a cute job at blogging. We wish we lived closer so we could attend games,and activities with you. We want all of you to know how much we love and miss seeing you. Grandma & Grandpa Davies are the greatest, tell her hi from us.

Kristi said...

She is truly amazing. I aspire to be that talented one day. Would she be willing to tell me how she learned all that she did about photography? Did she take classes? if so, where? Did she read books? EtC?