Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays....from our house to yours!

Back in 2004, Grandpa Randle came up with a fantastic idea to make a DVD of our families as his Christmas Card. I was supposed to make a segment of my family, Nate of his, and then Dad and Spencer would make one.....we'd put it all together and send out one glorious masterpiece! Well....at the time, we had 3 and 5 year old boys that DID NOT want to sit down, dress up and make a video for the holidays! After 20 minutes, we had our segment, took it to Grandpa....and then, amazingly enough, nothing came of it! Grandpa lost the energy along the way, and the darn thing never made it out to the public! However, we ran across this little gem a couple of weeks ago, and it has now fulfilled its Christmas purpose! It has spread Holiday cheer like you can't believe around here! So, without further ado, "Happy Holidays.....from our house to yours!"

5 comments:

Heather said...

NICE! That is hilarious! Tyler reminds me of Landon right now...it must be the age!

Megan said...

How darling is that! I LOVE how they keep poking, jabbing, and picking at eachother! Priceless! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Merinda said...

That is so funny and I am certainly glad to see that your boys are like the rest of ours who don't play along when you want them to and I loved the part when they were nudging eachother. I laughed. Thanks for the laughs. Loves.

Hillary said...

How cute and funny. That is so great you got that on film. clips like that get funnier every year, and become great blackmail meterial.

I hope you had a great Christmas!

Franklin Times said...

Oh my goodness, that is so stinkin' cute! It is classic~ Thanks for sharing :)