
This weekend we stayed at the Dakota Mountain Lodge and Spa in Park City to Celebrate our anniversary! When we arrived we were treated like Royalty.....a man on each side of the car ready to open our doors and take our bags. Then, we were escorted into the lobby where a man at his own little desk with 2 chairs stood up to greet us as we came to check in. We sat down, and he began to ask what brought us to stay with them that evening......we answered, "Our Anniversary!" With a smile on his face, he said, "Congratulations.....how about an anniversary upgrade?" Of course we didn't turn that down. He got us our room key and called for a bell man to show us to our room to explain all the ammenities in there. What? As we entered room 6122.....we were blown away! Full kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, dining area, washer and dryer closet, sitting area with a fireplace and large plasma screen t.v. on the wall, a full bathroom with a jetted tub and plasma t.v., and a master bedroom with its own little fireplace, king sized bed and you guessed it.....another large plasma t.v.!! After he left, and we handed over a tip......we laughed like little kids in a candy shop!! It was awesome! Thanks to Joe and Carli for staying over with our kids....we couldn't have done it without you!

What I didn't tell the man at the front desk, and should have is...... I already made the choice to upgrade 12 years ago! Happy Anniversary Trav - I love You!
(Just because I know you all love to see us kiss!)photo courtesy of: Allyson Randle Photography
9 comments:
I didn't know you two were married in Dec., too! It makes for an even more wonderful time of the year!! ;) Wow, I'm jealous of your weekend stay! We won't be doing that for awhile :) Congrats!!
WOW you lucky ducks!! What a nice surprise that must have been. It looks almost as nice as the Holiday Inn Express. :) Glad to hear you had a fun weekend!
Hey that looks great, my anniversary is coming up...how much was it a night
Happy Happy Happy anniversary. I hope this bring to you a merry christmas but especially brings to you an eternity of wedded bliss. Loves.
Looks so nice! Glad you found that place! Happy Anniversary guys!
Wow. Looks like an amazing place. What a fun anniversary! Happy Anni!
That looks so amazing! Congratulations on your anniversary! Our anniversary is next month and we probably won't be going anywhere...
:)
Happy Anniversary! That place looks soooo nice....my anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. I might have to check it out!
That is so nice you got the upgrade. What a great way to spend your anniversary.
Post a Comment