We had a couple crazy moments that morning trying to head out the door. I had bought Trav a new pair of white pants. We both thought for sure they would be the right size. He tried them on late the night before and to our surprise.....they didn't fit! The Baptism was at 10 a.m. and he was at the Distribution Center right at 9!! Almost forgot to put the potatoes in the oven....but Julia's hair sure was pretty! Priorities, ya know?!! The morning was a little chaotic, but I was completely overwhelmed as we finally sat down to start the program, at the incredible spirit that was in the room. By the end of the whole process, I was a case! The veil was very thin.... If only I had the eyes to see! Love when the Lord sends little tender mercies like that! We all sat around tonight and wrote in our journals. Ty now has 3.....guess we better fill them! It was a perfect - snowy day! Congratulations Ty....We love you!
10 years ago
6 comments:
What a beautiful time of year for a baptism! It sounds like such a special day. Congratulations to all of you. I agree on the whole "feeling old" thing. I used to always think of myself as one of the young moms. Not anymore! It's kind of sad!!!!
What a great day!! Inspite of the stressful moments. But it sounds like you pulled it off for an old lady! Glad it was such a special day for your family... your whole family :) Luv ya
hey, nice pictures. They look professional. It was a great day, and we are so glad we were able to spend it with Ty.
Congratulations Ty! I wish we could have been there! Sorry we missed it!
Audrey was baptised the same day...we are getting old.Its number two for both of us. Arent these such great days! I am glad that I was not the only crazy mom that day. We had to get Brad some new pants too...luckly he bought them and tried them on other wise we would have bee out of luck. We do really need to get together!
Hey Sarah! It was so good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how much they have grown. By the way, you don't look a day over 20.
I am excited you have a blog too. It will be fun to keep in touch a little better.
Post a Comment