Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday #4 in November

To my beautiful bride I want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful wife, mother, friend, example to our family. We love you so much and couldn't be happier to have you as a part of our life. Thanks for all you do.

Because it's your birthday your daughter wanted to do a special dance for you from one of your favorite places on earth.

Love You

7 comments:

Franklin Times said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! I hope you have a day of pampering, and enjoying life to its fullest! I know you will, that is just who you are.
P.S. Kudos to Travis... way to go on the post! What a good guy :)

Ally said...

Happy Birthday Day...have a great one. Should we celebrate again and go see New Moon? Oh, wait did that..twice. But I'm up for a third, I think I missed a part! :)

Kristi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! We are so grateful you are in our family! You're the best!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Love you!

Rachelle said...

I hope you had a great day!

Mom B said...

Sarah, your little girl dancing was so cute!