Saturday, November 7, 2009

When Dreams become Reality....

For years I would browse through racks of baby girl clothes, usually leaving with tears in my eyes, dreaming of the hope of one day having a little girl of my own! 3 years ago today, that dream came true, when Julia Rosan joined our family. This little being has added something to my life that I have never experienced.....for once I have womanly back up, someone who finds just as much joy out of shopping as I do, giggles and excitement over frilly things, and someone who walks around with a little dance in her step singing through the house as she goes!! We all love her so much.....even her Big Brothers get a good laugh every now and then over her total girly-ness!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Our home wouldn't be the same without you!

'Lil Bit of Proof -

4 comments:

Franklin Times said...

I can see why Julia is a dream come true! I agree that it is blessing to have girls in our homes. She is lucky to have you as her mom too~ what fun times you still have in store together. Happy Birthday lil Julia :)

holly said...

Happy Birthday Julia! I have to agree- it's so fun having girly girls! And it's even more fun when she's as cute as Julia.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Julia! I love how "gwilish" Julia is as well! Landy thinks it's "wied"! Love you Julia!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday Julia! We are so excited you are in our family too! We are so glad your mom finally has a cutie to play dress up with!